• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

as if a glass could contain the sea || amorette

The bump of her muzzle against his is gentle and short, but just as easy and quick like that the atmosphere around them brightens up. At least, that is how Amorette experiences it. More relief watches over her and when she pulls back, a smile lies on her lips.

A smile that is soon disappearing and makes place for a worried frown. Silently she watches Warrick, from the look in his blue eyes to the way he carries himself. If she was only able to read his mind, to know what had him so lost in thought. Lost. That was exactly how he looked, and suddenly Amorette is not so sure if he is okay. Every time she had asked Warrick how he was doing, she had never referred to the invisible cloak around his shoulders or the crown on top of his head. She should have. Amorette cannot imagine what it is like to carry such burden, but she should have tried for the sake of her close friend.

It is gone almost as quick at is had come. She welcome his touch, a playful glint in her own eyes as she watches him. However, as Warrick speaks, she knows it is serious, and not something to think of lightly. ”I’ll be there, Warrick, as long as you want me to. But I won’t promise to always be nice” she jests, yet, meaning her words at the same time. Amorette would just have to talk to him, instead of keeping things to herself.

She doesn’t need more invitation to accompany him to Sylva. And this time, she doesn’t linger behind, but falls in step next to the bay and navy Overseer, her head at the level of his neck.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

@[Radar]
    We can continue in Sylva! But really wanted her to answer him <3.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: as if a glass could contain the sea || amorette - by Amorette - 02-20-2018, 01:46 PM