• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alliance Application
    As pretty much everyone knows by now, a tournament is being held. I would like for Sylva to make a proud stand and represent our land with courage and dignity. Those interested in standing for Sylva must report below, with the proper information given. I apologize for the delay in this being posted due to extraneous circumstances, but entries are due by the 15th. If more than two horses volunteer, I will be making the final decision on who will ultimately represent us. Best wishes, and good luck. Let's show them what the pride of Sylva looks like!

Code:
    Entry name:
    Abilities (note: if the ability can vary between horses, e.g. mimicry, please state which characteristics your character expresses):