• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ilma, any

Solace

Summer clings to the land - even though the nights have begun to grow cool the moutans are swathed in vibrant colors at their bases fading up to their grey, craggy summits. There is a harsh beauty to be found when traveling the peaks, yet most of Hyaline's residents seemed to prefer the lush blue-grass and perfumed wisteria trees of the basin. The days have begun to shorten, dusk seems to come earlier every night, yet for all her power Solace can only sigh as she finds the leaves at the highest elevations beginning to fade to earth-tones and fall to the ground.

She did not look forward to winter - cold night only serve to remind her of her night-time solitude and the empty willow tree. 

But such thoughts evaporate when she spots another in the sky; her mind involuntarily fills with thoughts of Castille and the day they had danced together in the sky.  A Queen she may be, but she is also a girl, and she can't help that her heart hammers a little quicker them as she recalls his scent and the intimate details of his expressive face.

Only there is not one pegasus, but two. As she nears, she is surprised to recognize Kagerus as one of them. 

Fuscia, lavender, and emerald blur together below her as Solace gains speed in her descent. She lands lightly beside the pair just as the ivory mare's words trail off and she does not catch them. "Kagerus! Welcome back." Solace stretches out her pink muzzle to her faithful diplomat, glad to see she had returned from her travels safely. Her sparkling, cerulean gaze quickly turns to the newcomer, her easy smile already sprawled across her face. "I'm Solace,  I saw you two flying in and I thought I would stop by to welcome you in. It's not every day another pegasus shows up."

caretaker of hyaline

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-13-2018, 12:44 AM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-14-2018, 02:44 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 02-16-2018, 07:39 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-19-2018, 04:43 AM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-19-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 02-21-2018, 02:37 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-22-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-23-2018, 05:16 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 03-17-2018, 01:21 PM