• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ilma, any

Solace

With rustling feathers, Solace folds her wings evenly over her golden topline while the other mares speak, preparing to walk with them towards the heart of Hyaline. "I will confess I'm biased, but I believe Hyaline is the most beautiful part of Beqanna - a sanctuary in more ways than one." The pale mare turns to nod inland, towards a dip in the land between two mountains. "[b]The pass here leads to our most popular feature, the lake - shall we?"[/b]

She listens intently to the questions presented to her, appreciating the moonstone mare's interest, before beginning to start off at an easy walking pace if the others agree. 

“Our numbers fluctuate,” the young Queen answers honestly, “there are quite a few of wanderers who call Hyaline home, some of which we only see for several months in between journies of just as long. Residents are not required to hold positions, some choose to, but others are just trying to raise their children in peace.” 

"Those who do wish for the purpose and challenge of service have several options. With our reputation as a Scantuary, greeting newcomers and welcoming returning friends is one of the largest day-to-day tasks and can be a very interesting one." She laughs gently, somewhat to herself, thinking of the many interesting characters her daily patrolling had brought her into contact with. But her voice hardens and she glances to Kagerus before beginning her conclusion. "At the moment our largest need is for a dedicated, homebound guard. Bequenna is experiencing unprecedented peace at the moment, but as much as I like to remain optimistic, I need to be prepared - it's the only way to be a true Sanctuary." Her voice trails off then, as she is aware that her answers may have only sparked more questions for Ilma or Kagerus.  

caretaker of hyaline

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-13-2018, 12:44 AM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-14-2018, 02:44 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 02-16-2018, 07:39 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-19-2018, 04:43 AM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-19-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 02-21-2018, 02:37 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-22-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-23-2018, 05:16 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 03-17-2018, 01:21 PM