• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

February Activity Check!
    Exclamation 
    Hello hello helloooooo everyone! 

I’m so sorry last months ranks took so long. Life’s been hectic. But I promise it won’t be like that this month! I’ll have new ranks up by the 28th Smile

Name: 
    Desired Position:
    Activity (recruitments, diplomatic visits, etc.): 
    Anything else you’d like to add (babies, etc):

Love y’all ❤️
    Name:  Klaudius
    Desired Position: Watcher? Wink
    Activity (recruitments, diplomatic visits, etc.): Ivar challenge, coming soon Loess visit, possible alliance competitor, entered wolf event in Sylva
    Anything else you’d like to add (babies, etc): I mean, I'm not objective to having more babies Wink

Kromium and Karat will remain as is

Sorry for my own inactivity Sad
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    Name: Brennen
    Desired Position: head of the army or whatever, he just likes to fight ppl to be honest
    Activity (recruitments, diplomatic visits, etc.): um I posted I think? And was in a steal. Sorry it's been a crazy month
    Anything else you’d like to add (babies, etc): I don't think so?

I'm really tired I apologize for this post
    Kylin is here! Has not been very active because her current half wrecked state..
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.