• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; any
    We'll see. I think I'm undecided if he should be punched or played with haha. His line of thought is fun to read though xD

A little breeze goes a long way

Instead of a name, she receives a warning - the only one she'll probably get, but, but - just a little too late. He's close now; closer than any stallion's ever been, and she drowns in his scent. His touch is soft, teasing, distracting. For a moment all thoughts are banished as a tingle rushes from her wings through her whole body. When he reaches her shoulder, he finally offers his name - and a plain insult for those who listen well.

She opens her wing fast - dangerously close to his face, either forcing him away from her shoulder or bash into his nose, whichever one would work. Annoyed, she looks him up and down. She's not going to run - she could, she might, but he still intrigues her, he's just going way too fast. "Hey now. You could at least pretend to be a gentleman," she snorts. She's not sure where all of this is going.. or maybe she does know, but then she doesn't like the way how.

Her heart's racing, pounding in her chest, yet he does not need to know and so she lifts her head high, her pride still untouched - for the moment. It's a game now - to not give in. But in the end, she knows that she just might. With the right amount of charm, that is.

Let's start round two.

Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; any - by Ilma - 02-18-2018, 06:31 AM