• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

he who is brave, is free; sabra, any, wolves?

The tawny stallion had been straining for any sound among the legion of foliage that surrounded him. Therefore, the small steps of the filly did not go unnoticed as she made her way towards him. His long legs paused in motion to wait for her to approach. The bluntness of her words did not phase him and he merely inclined his head politely. “Lucent.” He tempered his voice lower than usual as he was still wary of what might be nearby. Before he had been merely concerned, that sensation became heightened with the presence of the young girl before him. Fatherly instinct kicked in strong and his ears and nose worked more than ever to ensure no danger around them.

His heavy wings ruffled with some agitation but he was still not picking up anything too close so he focused back in on the young equine. Her name and another question. “Lavendel, very pretty. I will admit I don't know much about this territory other than where it begins. Perhaps you can enlighten me?” He could easily pick up on the borders but he had never before been interested in learning more about the territories, or kingdoms, whatever they fashioned themselves these days. At least not until now.

I’m also hoping to find the leader here, I’m looking for somewhere to stay. For myself and my daughter.” The male did not yet mention that it may be just until winter passed and spring reappeared. He wasn’t sure he, or Noirmay, were really cut out for herd life, but it would be safer for his young child to be within a territory for now. Not to mention she could probably use some stability since her mother had cut and run.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: he who is brave, is free; sabra, any, wolves? - by Lucent - 02-16-2018, 10:58 PM