• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm carrying your heart in mine || solace & any
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    His wanderings has brought about a strange feeling. Something he has not experienced in his entire lifetime, but as it grips his heart tightly, he seeks to soothe the dull ache.

Svedka is homesick.

He knows not the word, nor what it means, but he knows how it feels. He had met an extraordinary amount of horses through the common lands (especially a tiny little lamb named Lavendel, which he hopes to meet again amongst the wildflowers and sunlight), but he longs for the familiar face of his sister - the Queen regnant. He is linked to her by soul and by blood, and though his wandering spirit takes him to the far reaches of the Earth, he will always return to her. Always. He also longs for his buckskin warrior, Corvus, and the warmth his deep evergreen wings will bring him during the cooler nights of Autumn, tucked safely beneath them and the long branches of their willow tree.

So the palomino and ivory stallion enters Hyaline through the riverlands, despite the brand new chill as autumn begins to cover all of Beqanna. It has not yet hit with full force, though Svedka can smell it on the breeze, despite the still green and gold grasses of Hyaline. The familiar rocky terrain meets his hooves like a kiss, welcoming him back as he trapezes through the hills and long, swaying grasses. The sun has already dried his coat, but he still smells of sunshine and summer rain, and the wildflowers that he had rolled in frequently in the meadow.

He spies the crystalline lake - deep and clear - and a sigh of relief finds him. His chest begins to ache even more but not because of the homesickness - but because he could wait no longer to see his dear sister. Svedka dives into a gallop, his head held high as a loud neigh erupts from his golden mouth, his mane and tail spilling out behind him in a glorious display of blue and white. The call is for anyone and everyone - but especially for Solace.

Hyaline’s heart has returned home.
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Solace]
    Please come make friends!! <3

Messages In This Thread
    i'm carrying your heart in mine || solace & any - by Svedka - 02-17-2018, 10:18 AM