• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan

Trekori

i'm freezing, it's not winter yet
    but my fingers and toes
    are shivering beneath these sheets
    and i feel so alone
    i don't want to die, i want to sleep

As my head is lowered to the creek, the stallion cracks a joke and leaves me floundering to find any type of response. Joking is so not up my alley - Noori and Trekk are far from tricksters or even lighthearted, and my time spent in any other company has either been short or unpleasant. So sue me if I take a little while longer to drink, cause god knows I have no idea how to respond.

Eventually, I lift my head to meet my familiar's gaze, deciding to take the serious route - like I ever choose a different one. "The light's pretty, but the horn is deadly. So fuck off," I deadpan, emotionless. The words themselves are perhaps too strong for this situation, but it's clear by my lack of change of body language and the way my eyes don't really have a spark in them that I'm not looking for a fight. Just a conversation where the things I can't help about myself aren't belittled to such trifling things.

"Uhh... That's a weird question." I ruffle my feathers against the autumn wind and cock a brow at the red stallion, confused as to what on earth his angle is. "I mean, I don't even know your name. But he's a good guy, I like him well enough..." I pull a face, one that says I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I might as well come at it from the way you are if it'll make you go away or something. "What are your parents like?"

@[Leilan] lmao, Kori is SO BAD at socializing.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan - by Trekori - 03-01-2018, 05:11 PM