• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You think you got me, but you're in too deep; Kagerus

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

There are two things Ashhal is very good at in life. Warring and napping. Well, three, if you count fucking. Which he does. So, as I was saying, three things in life Ashhal is very good at. As two of those are somewhat unattainable at this particular moment, that leaves him with one.

Napping.

Hah, you thought I was going to say something else, didn’t you? Dirty bastard.

Winter sucks balls far taking naps. It’s cold, wet, and just generally miserable. Fortunately it’s not winter yet. Maybe he could find someone to cuddle him over the winter, but he wasn’t counting on it. See, on top of being essentially useless, Ashhal also has some, uh, let’s say personality problems. He’s just not very likeable. Like, not at all.

To be frank, he’s a dick. And he’s stupidly proud of it. Like being a jerk is something to be proud of. To be fair, he used to a be a bigger dick than he is now. Honestly, I’m surprised he had any friends. He’s a work in progress. It’s been a decades long process, it’s true, but hey, progress is progress, right?

Anyway, winter sucks, he’s a dick, blah blah blah. Luckily for Ashhal, it’s still fall. And the sun is still warm. The bugs are gone. It’s perfect napping weather. So what else would you expect him to be doing?

With a groan, he stretches out onto a patch of sun shining through the denuded branches of the forest. It’s a nice little glen, no gnarled roots to poke him in the ribs and a soft layer of moss to cushion his lanky frame. Perfection. Heaven.

Damn, might turn him into a poet yet.

He's ready for nappytime dream land @[Kagerus] :| :|
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    Well, if we're counting things that we're good at, let me get started:

1) Napping. We seem to have so much in common already.
    2) Being a dick. Seriously, I did not see this going this way.
    3) Loving my family, my home, and those within it. There, that's better. I'm sure that this Ass-hhal couldn't say the same - so obviously, now there's no reason for me to do that other thing he's good at. Not with him, anyway.

I haven't really been looking forward to the winter either, but of course, I have the advantage that if I dream that I am warm, I will be when I wake up. No cuddle-buddy required, no siree - I am my own cuddle buddy. Really, if you think about it, I could go fuck myself... But... I really --

Let's not get into that.

I'm not particularly looking for trouble when I stumble into the self-proclaimed poet's little glen of Harmonious Tranquility, but boy do I find it. I snort in derision at the sight of a grown-ass man sprawled out like a dead slug on the red-and-yellow forest floor, stomping my hoof as I am forced to come to a stop. This is exactly what I get for hoping to enjoy a perfectly relaxing walk through the park. A dirty hobo to oogle me.

"Do you always stay seated when a lady is present?"

Gods, what have I gotten myself into.
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing

Your request for nappytime dream land Kagerus has been heard, unfortunately only BitchKag can come to the phone right now :| @[Ashhal] Also I loved writing this. Comic relief threads are a YES FROM ME.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver