• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  [Mature] Darkness is needed for light to shine - Nihlus

Oh, little darling, how easy can you make things? Too easy by far, and yet Nihlus does not take advantage of you, of your delicate state and easily untangled legs. No, something stays his hand - a hand that has slowly been riding up your thigh. There's something in your eyes - in your stuttered words - in your essence - it tempers the steel that forms in Nihlus' gut.

Tempers, to a fine, exquisite point.

Shocks of arousal are coursing through the broad stallion by the time they are nose to nose, with the gorgeous man opposite him moaning into his mouth, begging for more with that simple, hallucinogenic noise. The shocks only become more powerful when the stranger absent-mindedly lips nibbles the sensitive skin on Nih's lips - absolutely lost to the sensations inspired there, his own moan tears the silence between them. Louder, more possessive, as if he can't wait much longer before this boy forces his hand to shoot the rest of the way up his inner thigh.

Nuage.. It means cloud. How fitting, for his name to mean such a thing. Nihlus watches as his little plaything bites his lower lip then, eyes bouncing as if there is no one place good enough for them to rest, and somehow, a smidgen of feeling wriggles its way through the fiery furnace of Nihlus' deep seated arousal. "Hey, it's alright, that's a perfect name." The bark-lined stallion is reaching out again, taking his own turn to nibble and kiss Nuage's sky-blue lips. "I love it."

As his confidence returns, Nuage looks up and manages a whole sentence, nearly stutter free - but Nihlus loves the stutters, he loves the trembling, he loves the way Nu can only look at him from beneath his eyelashes. He steps closer, pressing his massive sideline against the smaller stallion, feeling the heat radiate from between both of their legs, wondering if Nu can feel it, too. It's undeniable now, whether he feels it or not. And it's begging to be set free.

His velveteen lips find the sensitive, membranous skin of Nuage's inner ear - and there he places a whisper, a mark, a claim: mine, and you better damn well remember it.

"Nihlus."

He grins; grabs the little stallion's ear between his teeth and slowly pulls away, feeling the thin flesh glide through them harmlessly.

"But 'lover' suits me well, too."

Nihlus

that's all I want

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Mature?] Darkness is needed for light to shine - Nihlus - by Nihlus - 02-23-2018, 03:12 AM