• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  [Mature] Darkness is needed for light to shine - Nihlus

No, there really is no question about who the dom might be between the two of them - but there are other questions, ones that inspire a similar conflict in Nihlus as exist in Nuage. As he stands with the full length of his body pressed to his sub, Nihlus gazes into those sky-blue eyes and feelings something twist in his gut - and not the usual part of himself that does when he finds himself in these kinds of... sticky situations. Something much softer than that, and yet he wants to fight for it. There is nothing to fight, but he wants to - for whatever this feeling is, warm and lovely, in his gut.

"Of course I do," the deep voiced stallion murmurs into the curve of Nu's throat. "My beautiful Nuage..." A kiss, a flick of his tail that aims to sting his sub's trembling haunches. Mine. There's a grin of pure rapture to mirror Nu's one of ecstasy, a snarl of possession, hot and daring anyone to tell him otherwise.

The hind leg that is not slowly rubbing against Nu stomps in frustration when the little stallion moans his name - fuck me - and Nihlus barely contains himself, lashing out and grabbing Nuage's poll between his teeth... But he lets go again, grinning, teasing, watching for his sub's delicious reaction.

"Say my name again."

Make me.

"Little Nuage..." Nihlus chuckles, whispers, his every nerve attuned to the sky-stallion, no thought given even slightly to their surroundings at all. He can feel himself wanting now more than ever, needing, fighting not to truly make the boy mine. That voice, scratchy, breathy, needy, fuck, how is Nihlus supposed to resist?

"There's nothing I can't make you do."

As his growled words roll to meet Nu's delicate ears, Nihlus succumbs to his desire - and to Nuage's, too. The sky's poll tastes sweaty and virile in between Nih's rather unforgiving teeth, and beneath the brute of a stallion, his little body fits perfectly, seamlessly, as if it were meant to be there. Nih can barely breathe, never mind remember to go slow, to treat this boy like the darling he is - but at the last second he does remember, he does feel those warm fluffy feelings in his stomach, and so he takes his time - slowly - gently - the kind of lovemaking that Nihlus had yet to bestow on anyone. His moans are delirious.

"Nuage..."

It's at this guttural murmur of the man's name that Nihlus reverts to his true dominant self (though to take care of the boy as he did in the first place is also an expression of the self-same trait), taking of Nuage with a hunger that seems almost insatiable, that lasts long enough to hear Nuage cry out in return, that surely must nearly make the sub's knees buckle with pleasure - but eventually, with sweat gleaming on his hide, Nihlus too releases himself to the euphoria.

He rests for a moment, memorizing the oxytocin-infused sensation of their bodies together, of the way he could stay like this forever, with the masculine drumming of their breathing his eternal lullaby. And yet the way they stick together as he slides off of Nuage is also worth remembering, and surely, he will. Nihlus will remember everything about the stallion - more than perhaps he has ever remembered about anyone else before.

He comes alongside Nuage quietly, and presses a kiss to the sweaty blue lips he has already come to love. His eyes - glazed over, bedroomy - exude pleasure and comfortableness, a reassurance that what they had just shared was not something to be insecure about. No, not at all.

"Hello, my love."

Nihlus

that's all I want

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Mature?] Darkness is needed for light to shine - Nihlus - by Nihlus - 02-26-2018, 01:24 PM