• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  [Mature] Darkness is needed for light to shine - Nihlus

Nihlus can't help but darkly grin when he catches Nuage dazed with pleasure and reckless abandon. The expression suits the cloud-boy, high in the atmosphere where most can't reach. And Nihlus had been the force to send him there. His nerves tingle at the realization, that that love-struck smile curling on his now-lover's lips was there because of him. He'd gotten laid tons of times before this, and he'd seen that same expression on other's faces... But on Nuage's darling blue lips and shining blue eyes, well, it was just somehow different. And not in a bad way.

The man almost regrets having spoken as he watches Nu get ripped out of subspace, his eyes refocusing and his lips parting to take in a much-needed breath. Nihlus frowns though, catching a hint of shade in his lover's expression, concerned at this change. Their sweat still rises in steam above them, and their seed is making messes in various places; Nihlus likes the mess. He likes that his affect over Nu had been powerful enough to bring him to peak so quickly. He likes... this. All of this.

"Yes, mine," He rasped lowly, angling his face to try and catch Nu's eye. "Only mine." His nose presses to Nu's, reassuring, guiding him back to that part of space where only the reverberations of pleasure are felt. His lover need not feel shame - not at all.

And yet the boy still bites his lower lip and fails miserably at yet another eye-contact attempt, though Nihlus figures it has less to do with shame now and more to do with blatant misgivings. And how could he blame Nu? He was obviously not a first-timer at this. And if he was being honest with himself, he'd been seeing other men, too... But in the face of one he was quickly falling for, those men were easy to forget. For now, at least.

It might not be so easy later on.

Nuage presses further into him then, and Nihlus pulls him closer, wrapping the small stallion beneath his muscular neck. They fit together in a way that leaves Nihlus suddenly sleepy and content, full of warm post-orgasmic trills. More than occasionally his lips find a part of Nuage to idly kiss and worry at, and eventually, as sleep claims them both, he answers his lover's final question, in just as low of a whisper.

"I'm all yours, my love. Every odd end."

Nihlus

that's all I want

@[Nuage]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Mature] Darkness is needed for light to shine - Nihlus - by Nihlus - 03-12-2018, 01:25 AM