• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh look, a quest!

-Storybook

-Storybook is a Welsh pony who stands at 13.2hh. Both parents are Welsh's so she is a true depiction of the breed. She is a palomino with very light sooty dappling. She has four white stockings as well as a white blaze. Although I am bending time quite severely, for the sake of this quest she is three. 

-She is currently traveling from the Playground to the Meadow. She is paused beneath a tree, legs folded beneath her in the shade. It is far too hot for traveling ponies today and she has decided to lay out for a bit of a nap. 

-Storybook has not been played yet. I joined her as a weaned foal and never posted, I had initially planned to have her adopted via a Jungle sister and eventually make her a badass Amazon pony warrior. Although she was too young to remember her parents, or the cause of her eventual abandonment through death, I will shed a little background. Storybook is the daughter of two prized Welsh ponies belonging to the sickeningly wealthy Roche family. After his recent merger (conquer) with a competitor, Mr. Roche purchased exclusive property on an island  and was in the process of shipping his ponies out. Storybook was only a glimmer of life in her mother's stomach when the rum-drunk captain ran the ship aground. While most of the other's drowned beneath the deck of the ship, her mother had been lucky. A young shiphand had had enough sense to open the cargo doors and although he did not attempt to lead them out, he had at least given some of them a chance. Although her father was to be counted as one of the ones lost to the selfishness of the human race, her and her mother was not. The mare was able to swim ashore to a smaller island a few miles offshore from Beqanna, barely a few miles long and even less than that wide. As Storybook grew, so did her mother's anxiousness. She was starving here, the island was almost barren save for a few patches of dry sandweed, she would never be able to support a nursing foal here. Her heavily pregnant mother plunged into the sea and made her way to Beqanna, the struggle forcing her into an early birth. Storybook's mother stayed alive long enough to wean her daughter before letting go. She has been wandering on the outskirts of kingdoms ever since, with very little social skills she is too blunt and too eager. She has a sweet spirit yet the doggedness to survive. I imagine her personality as being a firecracker (small size, big boom) with a apple pie center. 

-My favorite colors are black, cerulean blue and white

Alright excellent turnout! Good work with the peer pressure! Entries are officially closed. I will have round one up either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Smile Good luck to all who entered!