• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  All the Pretty Little Horses || Private

All the pretty little horses.

She only thinks of her time in the field briefly as she makes her way through the twisted trunks of the forest trees. She is looking for trouble and from the look in those beryl colored eyes, anyone could see that. Dark green tendrils whip madly at the autumn flies that still cling to the olive tones of her rump. The summer brought the witch to Beqanna, and the temper of the autumn weather damn near drove her away. 

She weaves her way through the fallen lumber and ancient pine trees that still stand tall in the dark woods. She continues on her journey until the faint sound of the rushing river sends jolly tingles down her wicked spine. Her step quickens and her neck raises to lengthen her posture, with her back straight she is the picture of murgese elegance. The perfect trap for one willing enough to fall for it. 

Rant comes to a full stop beneath the mighty oak, perched not far from the river's edge. It's leaves have yet to fall and her back is protected from the harsh glare of the fall sun. The woman leans into her hip and allows her ears to fall back lazily, but that fine posture remains. Amarantha takes special note of the scents around her. As always in Beqanna the scent of other equines ranges from very close to far off, you could never be alone here it seemed.

She is not hesitant when she cries out to each and every one of them. She only hoped one was a man, but who knew. She was down for anyone dammit. She needed to socialize, needed to make someone mad so she could be happy. At this point, she was willing to make one of those snot infested children cry if it so much as made her smile. And oh boy even the thought of it did. So when she hears the telltale sign of another approaching she calls out in a sing-song tone a strong,
    "Hello~"

Amarantha

OOC: Call her names, hurt her, do what you please.    @[Klaudius]
    [Image: amaranthpixel_by_voltum-dc324q8.png]
    A m a r a n t h a
    ☆.。.

Life as a father was wearing on his heart and mind.  Not in a way that weakened him from exhaustion but in a way that softened him.  He could feel it turning his insides to mush.  Even their mothers pulled on his heart strings.  The deepest and darkest parts of him began to stir restlessly.  Sneaking moments of control before he pushed them back down.  He needed a release...and now.

As the day began, just as always, he snuck away before the children started in with 20 questions.  He hated flying in the heat of day but the twins were relentless so it was best he return near bedtime.  They could find something to occupy themselves with today.  They didn't have wings so it's not like they could go far.

Leaping from the rocky cliffs, his feathers wrestled the wind to submission...submission mmmm... A smirk creases his pale lips.  Mind wandering as wings flapped instinctively.  Flight to him was like breathing, effortless and without thought.  He crosses the ocean separating the island from mainland.  Finding a watery trail leading inland.  A river most would call it but whatever.  He glided among the turbulent winds, far from the prying eyes of the locals.  He wished to go unnoticed, for now.

Finding a small clearing in the midst of the land, his wings tuck to his barrel.  Allowing his body to plummet to the earth, his wings releasing at the very precise moment needed to not collide with the ground.  Lavender hooves land with a vibration, making himself known to any within earshot.  Ears flicker as breathing steadies.  Silver-hazel eyes scan through the dark crevices of wood and stone around him.  Finding nothing stirred.  This unsatisfied him greatly.  Even a frightened fawn would have pleased him.  A gruff sign ripples through his chest.

Hello~ 

The calling is almost melodic in it's tone.  Ears twist once again to where it had escaped from.  Eyes following with a quick snap of his head.  Finding a dark form hidden within the shadows of canopy.  A one sided sneer pulls at his lips as his eyes observe.  Nares drawing in the sweet perfume of fall that females soak themselves in this time of year.  It had been soooo long.  Too long.  

"Well hello..." He serenades back.  With his wings tucked to his sides he steps forwards.  Caution tossed to the wolves as she is very much alone and outmatched.  He can feel the testosterone coursing though his veins.  Causing his tender flesh to be heated and ready.  He is closing in on her.  A step back and she would find there is no where to turn.  Within reach now his muzzle extends to rake his teeth along her hunter colored neck. "I've been longing to sate a...need," he breathes into her skin.  Wishing it to shake under the tracing of his lips, "You are going to help me with that, you little slut...aren't you." It wasn't a question...it never was.

Klaudius
    I was lightning before the thunder

@[Amarantha]

all the pretty little horses

She smiles a devilish smile when her guest approaches, and her ears turn to his form. Her cold gaze stays glued to the river as he nears her and speaks those enchanting words. Rant feel the blunt edges of his teeth graze the thick muscles in her neck and she lets a chuckle be the first noise she makes in his presence. She turns her head only enough to press her muzzle to his ear in a gentle kiss. 

"You, my sweet boy may have to try harder than that."

Her voice is a whisper as she pulls away from his lavender tainted ear, the soft tendrils of her mane pulling across his gorgeous eyes. She knew this may end badly, but that's what she had wanted. Sure the mare would let him get what he wanted after a bit.... but that moment was far from right now. She flicks her tail over her rump and though he is clearly trying to block her from running, she has no intent on doing so. 

Instead, the mare makes her way to the river, plunging her green bodice into the icy rapids. She knew if she played her cards right the advantage may be with her, but her opponent is dominant anyone could see. Amarantha tosses her head turning her witch's gaze to the purple warg, "Join me man and I might tell you my name."

To him, this may not be much but the pleasure of simply hearing the huntress speak it was wonderful. Euphoric. She chuckles from deep within her chest and dips her head beneath the water her muscles relaxing with a shuddering sigh. 

"Join me." She beckons once more.

Amarantha

If I need to change anything let me know!
    A m a r a n t h a
    ☆.。.

Lavender nares drink the scent of the mare into his core.  Eyes studying her vivacious curves and wicked grin as she flaunts herself in front of him.  Slipping from his touch with no more than a seductive whisper.  A devious grin curls his pale lips as she tempts him into the cool aqua of the river bed.  He coos after her, "Oh I doubt that." 

He turns to watch her step into the pool.  He wasn't one to get into the water easily.  Something too tempting to pass up would be the only thing to coax him into the liquid.  Fortunately she had one such thing.  Extending his long stride forwards, he comes to the rivers edge.  Eyes narrowing upon the mare and her game. 

Soon she is beckoning him in with sweet words that cause him to chuckle lightly.  Putting a hoof into the water, he moves towards her swiftly.  Coming alongside the mare and whispering into her ear just before she is dipping under the waters surface, "Your name is not required." 

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Amarantha] didn't want to god-play so I wasn't sure what direction you wanted to go with this as far as consensual Wink

All I am

As the cool waters of the river touch her poll she is suddenly unsure as to why she was playing this little game. She was putting on a show she wasnt quit sure she wished to star in anymore. Her nostrils flare as she swings her head upwards, sending large arks of the glassy liquid into the icy air around them. Her once sweet smile is replaced with a glare at his words her eyes pale slits of animalistic urge. She had to get out of there. 

The positioning was wrong, it was so wrong. She couldn't run (as if he couldn't catch her) and in the water, there was nowhere to hide. What had she done? Had the dark mare assumed she was ready for sex when she hadn't bedded with anyone since Tamlin? How many years had it been? One? Two? Three even? "Suddenly stranger I don't wish to know yours either... perhaps I have made a mistake." She felt vile and weak with her ears pinned so close to her neck. There is a fight in her spine and if he were to pounce she would strike back but she needed to leave. She just needed to leave. "I need to part with you now. I am sorry." Just leave.

R A N T

Feel free to god play a bit with her if needed Neo! Im flexible Wink
    A m a r a n t h a
    ☆.。.

He watches as she sinks under the reflective surface.  Ripples of water radiate from their bodies as each movement or heart beat creates them.  Her little show was admirable but he only could play along for so long.

As she resurfaces the look of temptress is replaced with sudden regret.  Uncertainty strikes the mares core and his position does not waver.  He simply watches with head held high.  Observing her now cautious movements a devious smirk crawls onto his maw.  She was fearful... Good.  She'd fight it until she weakened to the point of submission.

Words began filling the tightening space between them.  She seemed to lean away and he was quick to lean in further.  Pushing her back towards the solid ground of the forests.  Backing her into the darkened shadows the canopy created.  The open wasn't a place for them to do this.  Too many eyes to see him take her.  Too many ears to hear her desperate screams.  "Sorry but you CANT leave.  I told you I needed something and YOU will be giving me it you dirty slut.  You started this game and I WILL be finishing it," his tone is threatening.  Lavender ears lay flat, as his head lowers to snake her into the confines of the darkness.  His powers begin to seek items of the natural world around them.  An array of iron and stone plate his body in an armor as switches of thorns intertwine in the mix.  Spiraling along his forelimb shin plates and along his created breast plate.  A delicate mask shields his face with slivers of silver and wild rose thorn vines.  Each step he made was intended to cut off any escape and encourage the dark mare to strike first...

Klaudius

@[Amarantha]
    Fear has yet to cross her mind. She wouldn't belittle herself to such a mundane emotion as fear. Anger,however, flashed hot and painfully against the backs of her closed lids. It is in her rushing mind that she decides a fight would be her best option, it was the only option. With moves like water (smooth yet roughly calculated) she whips her head around to strike ay the painted stud. Perhaps it would merely inflict enough pain for her to run. Or perhaps it wouldn't hurt him at all. 

Her once charming stranger was now a demon clothed in purple silks she had once so wanted to be tangled in. Now those same brilliant colors frightened her, made her wish she was transparent as glass.

How dare he make her feel so weak!

Rant strikes out once more, the blunt edges of her teeth clamping on anything they could reach, if they could tear flesh the force behind the blows would. Though despite her efforts the equine anatomy would never allow such events to occur.

" Back away from me you blubbering fool." 

Venom. That is all she speaks to him as she lashes out once more. The water is slowing her down, tiring out the muscles that had been laying dormant for years. Soon the fight would be gone and only the venom would remain, so she spews as much of it as she possibly can. While she can.

" Back away." 

She knew deep down he wouldn't move. It was her best shot however so she took it. Her body rose in an attempt to match his size (the height was easy, the build however was not). To anyone in their right mind she might have been scary. 15 hands of raw muscle and lady anger would do that to you.

Fear would do that to you.
    ~
    Feel free to God play a bit if needed!!
    A m a r a n t h a
    ☆.。.

A cackle chokes from his cords as she screams profanities at him.  Threatening lashes like a snake, striking to find any vulnerable flesh, but he gives her none.  His armor is strategically placed and light enough for quick counter movements.  Strike. Miss. Strike. Block.  She'd tire quickly at this rate.

It doesn't take long for the fight in her eyes to dim.  This charade wasn't worth keeping up, so he pivots to align himself perpendicular to her shoulder.  She could bolt for an escape but she wouldn't be getting far.  Before she can attempt to rush of or lash out again in her feebile attempt at freeing herself, his jaw opens wide to place her wither bone between his front incisors.  The nearly two hands of height difference brought her easily against his broad chest as he pulled her close.  The barbs along his breast plate armor jabbed into her barrel as he tucked her under his neck tightly.  Any wince of pain she may release would only further his pleasure in that moment.

Drunk on hormones and lust he continues his assault.  With jaw still clamped on her withers, he swings his own rear-end towards her.  Finding the length of their bodies perfect for fitting her underneath him.  Anticipating this moment, he is already extended and hard.  While still holding her still, his foreleg closest to her side curls under him as he using his strong hindquarters to launch his front upwards.  Coming to rest on her back, he releases his jaw and grips her thighs with his forelimbs.  Shin gaurds, wrapped in thorny vines dig into her flesh as he pulls her into his loins.  Entering her with a thrust of urgency and desire, he continues.  Any ill words or screams would do her no good here.  She started it and he was finishing it...

Klaudius

@[Amarantha] we can just assume the deed is done but if you have more to add, feel free Wink