• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  All the Pretty Little Horses || Private

Lavender nares drink the scent of the mare into his core.  Eyes studying her vivacious curves and wicked grin as she flaunts herself in front of him.  Slipping from his touch with no more than a seductive whisper.  A devious grin curls his pale lips as she tempts him into the cool aqua of the river bed.  He coos after her, "Oh I doubt that." 

He turns to watch her step into the pool.  He wasn't one to get into the water easily.  Something too tempting to pass up would be the only thing to coax him into the liquid.  Fortunately she had one such thing.  Extending his long stride forwards, he comes to the rivers edge.  Eyes narrowing upon the mare and her game. 

Soon she is beckoning him in with sweet words that cause him to chuckle lightly.  Putting a hoof into the water, he moves towards her swiftly.  Coming alongside the mare and whispering into her ear just before she is dipping under the waters surface, "Your name is not required." 

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Amarantha] didn't want to god-play so I wasn't sure what direction you wanted to go with this as far as consensual Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All the Pretty Little Horses || Private - by Klaudius - 02-28-2018, 09:41 PM