• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any
    A Gentle Flutter
    They traveled for what felt like forever, it was a rather silent travel. Silence was fine, Mura did not mind it, she occupied herself, she used her mind to move things. She would throw a flower around that seem misplaced, and helped a few leaves drop to the ground. It was a talent she held but no one knew about, she was careful to make sure it was natural and hoped Amorette did not notice.

She was ready to move the ebony mares tail but the silence was broken, Amorette noted that the peak in the distance was Tephra. The icy blue mare gazed upon the grey pillar, a small smirk grew upon her face. This was an interesting kingdom already, perhaps she would get used to it after all. Fascinating was the only response she could muster up.

The ashy scent grew stronger, and the land appeared to be darker, she knew that they were almost there. It was then that Amorette announce the arrival, Welcome to Tephra. Mura smiled as she scanned the horizon, a home she could finally call her own. She could even have fun with her talent in this scenario, she turned to Amorette and gave a small dip of her head thank you Amorette, I look forward to my time here. Mura smiled, grateful for the mare who welcomed her into her home. A friend? Is it possible for Mura to have such a thing?

The temperature here was much warmer than it was in the forest, but this was alright. Mura never was one for the cold, even though her belt blended in the best with the winter scenery. Amorette spoke up once again, distracting mura from her thoughts. The ebony mare spoke of a heated pond, inquiring if Mura had ever been. She gave a confused glance to the mare I have never heard of such a thing, perhaps you could bring me one day? Is this how friendships work? Going places together? Shit, Mura was trying her hardest here. How many others reside here? The question that was heavy on her mind, how many other would she meet? How many others would she have to hide her secrets from.

Mura

@[Amorette] trying to get her telekinesis out there :p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any - by Mura - 02-21-2018, 09:00 PM