• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any
    A Gentle Flutter
    The midnight black mare agreed to show Mura the heated pond, the blue mare followed. She was filled with excitement, something she had never experienced before, but she made sure to appear faintly interested on the outside.

As they made the trip to the pond Amorette explained to Mura about the other equines that lived in the Kingdom, she assured her it sounded like more than it truly was. Mura did not truly mind, more equine meant more of a chance to make a friend, she was excited to meet the others. At the same time she was full of anxiety, it was hard for Mura to be nice, and it was even harder for her to make friends. Amorette was the closest she had to a friend, and they had only just met. She gave a nod to the mares comments that is nice, sounds like a decent enough kingdom. truly unaware that Kingdoms were run like this.

Amorette then went on to cover the pregnant topic, she said the overseerer and tangerine were expecting. She tilted her head in confusion Who are they? odd names for sure. She then continued to say her friend Levi Levi she said to herself, the name sounded familiar but she could not put a face to the name. The conversation ended and the ebony mare did not announce a pregnancy of her own, Mura decided to drop it. Perhaps she misread the previous comments, perhaps she was not pregnant. And if she was, everyone would know soon enough.

Her eyes lit up with joy as the pond was within view, she wanted to bolt out and rush to it, but remained a few paces behind Amore. Her friend went on to announce that the overseerer was there king, also known as Warrick. Mura gave a nod He sounds nice, I would love to meet him myself she surely would need to see who her King was, the equine she should be trusting and defending with her life.

She watched as her friend entered the pond, and Mura was not far behind. The water came up to the bottom of her shoulder blade, it was so warm. She was instantly set into a relaxing mood, her body was relieved of all stressors she had felt. Her eyes closed and her ears perked off to Amore. This is fantastic, I can't believe you all have this little gem her tone fluttered joy. I think I will grow very happy in this Kingdom.

Mura

@[Amorette]
    OOC: Sorry slow reply.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any - by Mura - 02-28-2018, 08:17 PM