• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any
    A Gentle Flutter
    The blue mare listens as Amorette talks, she notes that Warrick is a great leader and should appear in the near future. A smile tugs on her lips, she gave a gentle nod of her head That is a could trait of a leader, knowing those who live in his kingdom. If a leader is to expect others to listen to there demands they should at least know who is living amongst them. Her friend talks so highly of the King, he has high standards to live up to.

She moves forward a small bit, the water is now covering her back, I could stay in here all day, but i would probably turn into a fish. she laughed gently before quieting to let Amorette speak again. This time she announces that Warrick is one of the expecting parents, she listens with curiosity. If it is a colt it would be lined up to take over the Kingdom, if that is how this kingdom ruled. An interesting time, surely the Kingdom was as curious of the unborn foal as the parents were. Amore continues on to talk about Levi, a stallion who has a fire mane and tail. Her eyes grew wide and her ears pinned, she opened her mouth but instead relaxed her body. Surely it could not be the rude stallion that she had met in the forest. The kings foal will be interesting in the Kingdom, as much as I am not a fan of foals, I look forward to seeing them. far far away from her of course, she never really knew how to act around foals.

Her ebony friend moved further into the water as well, she talks wondrously about the land again before asking if Mura will stay. She gave a laugh followed by a nod Yes, I think I will stay. she extends her neck out to nuzzle the mares neck Thank you for bringing me here. She scanned the area before turning back, setting her gaze on Amore How long have you lived here? she asks out of curiosity.

Mura

@[Amorette]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any - by Mura - 03-04-2018, 09:07 PM