• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any
    Mura

The blue mare gives a chuckle to her friend noting her whereabouts at the pond. She gazes over the horizon. Finally a place to call home, she was usually filled with anxiety, anger and sometimes even fear. But she decided to trust Amorette even though her body was against it, she can finally feel joy. She is growing fond of this Kingdom fairly fast and she is growing an attachment to it. She is eager to meet the other members in the kingdom but for that she will have to wait.

Her attention flickers to Amorette when she asks what its like to fly, the biggest smile tugs are her lips. It is indescribable. She gazes back at her wings, stretching them out and flapping them a few times before resting them once more It is peaceful in the sky, if you do not want to be found I can just fly. I can be free in the sky, I have very rarely ran into another winged horse. she reminisces on her own memory's, she has spent plenty of time in the sky running from her own angst.

She flickers her attention back to Amorette as she talks about the change that Beqanna went under and she nods along. She lost her father, that made sense, a lot of equines were split up and to this day have not found each other. Beqanna was such a large land, many equines left Beqanna all together when the land shifted, and others gave up and settled into new Kingdoms. How could a foal find there way back to a home that no longer existed. I'm sorry you two got split up, I was here for the land shifting that is about the time I left Beqanna. she shared few details of her own life. When beqanna shifted she left, it was easier the equine went crazy, expecting you to either help them, or be attacked. It was a dangerous time while everyone figured everything out. There was power hungry equines, eager to rule the new found Kingdoms, something she did not want to be apart of. She slipped into hiding and only just recently returned while it was safe.

Her ebony friend continued her story, that she found her father again but when he stepped down from the Kingdom. She also explained that the foal of the leader is not mandatory to take over the Kingdom. Thats interesting, I guess every kingdom has its ways. she laughed gently Well I am glad that you two found each other again. She spoke to try and break the awkwardness she created. She would not want to share her history so why did she bother Amorette asking for hers?

The conversation fell silent when Mura got to thinking. She had more than wings, she had a hidden power that no one knew about. She trusted Amorette......she really trusted her... Can you keep a secret? She looks at the ebony mare before fixing her attention on the water that stood between them. She gently fluttered her eyes up and the water followed, a line of it stood up. Mura gently moves her head back and forth and the water follows, gently swaying from left to right. She settles her head and flicks her eyes down and the water aggressively rushes back to the pond. I can move things with my mind.... She mutters avoiding contact with her, she hoped that she would not find her

A Gentle Flutter

@[Amorette]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any - by Mura - 03-11-2018, 07:16 PM