• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - any
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    It is the same island where Queen Ea had long ago moved to. During Father’s reign she had never been truly away, but had lived her peaceful life, here, on this island. Nobody had ever disturbed her peace. Kylin’s quest for solitary does not have the same luck.

A friendly greeting disturbs her snooze. Kylin blinks her eyes a couple of times, then slowly tears her gaze away from the sea. Lately she is always watching the sea; water and the sea were practically the only thing that hadn’t left her. The lavender woman is still drawn to it, even if she doesn’t know anybody who shares her interested. Ischia had changed, no longer a home to water loving creatures such as herself. Instead, she seemed more and more home to those of the sky.

Her eyes roam over the bay mare’s winged form, then she nods. ”Little inlands from here, there you should find a small pond” she answers the stranger’s question. Kylin is no longer part of Ischia – doesn’t feel like she is – and has no right to claim this little northern isle as her own. ”It shouldn’t be too hard to find.”

It’s not the pond where she had recently bathed, under Klaudius’ watchful eye. Though Kylin had not bothered to groom herself in any way since, she’d have to admit that she still looks better now than she had back then. Probably the only reason why she hadn’t scared the stranger away before even exchanging a few words.

Kylin offers the bay a small smile, and a dip of the head. After all, she’s expecting the bay to leave now she has the directions she asked for. They are no more than strangers, randomly meeting on the street, only to ask for directions. Now the directions are given, what more would be for the strangers?

Messages In This Thread
    I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 02-21-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-03-2018, 06:44 AM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-09-2018, 02:55 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-13-2018, 03:18 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-23-2018, 03:15 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 04-22-2018, 04:31 PM