• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - Klaudius

She is murmuring words as he moves to push her into a stand.  He doesn't make sense of it, just yet.  Maybe it was delirium setting in from being in such a poor state.  So he dismisses it for now.  

Slowly she rises and leans against him for support.  He cannot image the distress she is in both physically and mentally, but clearly something is horribly wrong.  He allows her to use himself as a crutch.  Slowly they begin to traverse down the sandy beaches and cross into a grassy plain harbored on the island.  Following his nose to where he is certain there is fresh water.  It couldn't be far.

His silver-hazel eyes scan the terrain to find a trickling spring flowing into a decent sized pond.  He nearly smiles in satisfaction as it comes into view, "There it is Kylin.  Fresh water.  Let's get something to drink and maybe wash that smell off you...then we can chat a bit, huh? That sound good." 

Soon they are at the waters edge.  He allows her to drink first.  Eyes watching for anything out of place or if this Kharon should show up, he'd be ready to kick the piss out of whoever it was...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am still broken into parts - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 02-28-2018, 09:20 PM