• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - Klaudius

The lavender and cream girl leans against him as she sips quietly at the water.  He waits until she is done and seems slightly put together before speaking again, "Of course I'm here Kylin.  We are family and I never abandon family." He remains her crutch as she attempts to step into the pond, her legs wavering slightly, "I've got you Kylin." He tries his best to be empathetic. For now at least.

They inch into the center of the pond.  It isn't deep, coming up to his knees, so he dips his muzzle to the surface to wet his lips.  Quickly bringing them up and over her so the droplets soak her hide.  With a soft touch he washes the caked mud from a spot near her withers.  Eyes watching if she'd protest him touching her.  

With another dip of his muzzle, he begins to wash off another spot but questions her, "Who is this Kharon?" He knows the risk he is taking to ask but he needed to know who they were dealing with exactly. 

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am still broken into parts - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-05-2018, 10:41 AM