• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I am also third.
    @[~Sapphire~]

Our ponies, Nuage and Nihlus, are romancing, and it's adorable. I've always wanted for Nihlus to have a daughter named Nyreen (reserved by me), and this set up is very perfect, because Nihlus is gay.

May Sapph and I have permission to breed stallions? Nuage would carry the child.

<3
    :)
    Hi @[Sid],

We are cool with this, but it needs a little bit of a how to make it happen. The how can be a petition at the mountain. Both Nuage and Nihlus need to post on the mountain before you post for stats. That said, the mountain thread doesn't need to be completed before you post the stats, you both just need to post there to get it started first.

Thanks!
    Awesome!! I’ve never petitioned before so this is exciting, thank you!
    :)