• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

posts.
    I’ll try to write what I can but they’ll likely continue to be delayed. 
    I’m going in Sunday night so they can induce me Monday morning. So it could be a good couple of weeks before I’m even able to find the time to post ad I settle into a routine with a toddler and a newborn. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I’ll have some cute baby pics of my daughter to show y’all. Smile
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    aahhhhhhhhh that's excitinggg <3
    we must do some writing when you are ready and able :]
    (02-22-2018, 02:49 PM)Berber Wrote: aahhhhhhhhh that's excitinggg <3
    we must do some writing when you are ready and able :]

Of course! I miss your words! <3
    We can try to write until then because I’m on bed rest anyway and bored out of my mind lol
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    anyone particular you've been wanting you write/have muse for?!
    um... good question! I’m game for anyone to be honest. I know you’ve got Nyxia and Pollock right now so...
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    yeah Nyxia and Pollock are kind of at least started on their way, I'm kind of itchy for everyone and anyone

maybe i can just see what i write and i'll get up at starter?
    unless you are more interested in like Pollock/Famine-Femur/someone, or Giver-someone, etc. the choices are actually endless which is stressful.
    (02-22-2018, 03:10 PM)Berber Wrote: yeah Nyxia and Pollock are kind of at least started on their way, I'm kind of itchy for everyone and anyone

maybe i can just see what i write and i'll get up at starter?
    unless you are more interested in like  Pollock/Famine-Femur/someone, or Giver-someone, etc. the choices are actually endless which is stressful.

Sure! See what you write and put up a starter though I’m open for anyone really except maybe Femur because I owe posts with her atm lol. But Feast and Sinew are lurking about! and Feast has some babies on the ground now too. But to alleviate stressful choices, you write whoever comes to mind and I’ll reply! <3
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)