• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Boy of Fire [Any]
    She spots him from afar, and as she whinnies towards him, Phoebus’ mouth curls into an excited grin. Adventure awaited him, he could feel it. He turned his head towards her voice, giving a low kicker back to her in greeting. Both were young, barely out of their childhood, but both looked as if they needed something more exciting in life.

He moves his long legs towards her. He has grown to around the same height his father had been - in fact, he looks nearly identical to his now-deceased parent. From the slender, yet muscular build of his body to the color of his crimson pelt. The only thing different was the slight dip of his head, which he had inherited from his mother.

”What brings you out to the field today?” She asks when they finally meet.

”I left my home of Tephra to seek adventure. I’m Phoebus!” He is young, and he cannot contain the excitement within him at meeting someone that is not of the volcano. He is so enthusiastic, in fact, that his new armor of fire flares up, glowing a bright, hot shade of orange. He backs away, head down in embarrassment. ”I’m sorry. I can’t control it yet...” He admits.

Messages In This Thread
    Boy of Fire [Any] - by Phoebus - 02-22-2018, 08:54 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Porcia - 02-22-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Phoebus - 02-23-2018, 09:33 AM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Solace - 02-23-2018, 05:00 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Porcia - 02-24-2018, 12:58 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Phoebus - 02-26-2018, 12:38 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Solace - 03-01-2018, 01:42 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Porcia - 03-03-2018, 10:04 PM