• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Boy of Fire [Any]
    ”I’m Solace, from Hyaline...” He is hardly listening, the girls’ talking because a mumble.

Solace.

Where had he heard that before?

He furrows his brow, looking deep into the confines of his own mind, searching for an answer.

Solace...Solace...

His body becomes aflame as his frustration grows. He knows he’s head that name before, but from where?

”Solace is the closest thing you have to a sister, Phoebus. She was born here in Tephra, but left for Hyaline shortly before you were born. She’s their queen.” The flames settle and his blue eyes grow wide as he looks up to the buckskin mare.

”I’m...Phoebus, like Porcia...said.” He stumbles. ”I come from Tephra.” He emphasizes, hoping maybe she would find some familiarity in him as well.

@[Solace] @[Porcia]

Messages In This Thread
    Boy of Fire [Any] - by Phoebus - 02-22-2018, 08:54 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Porcia - 02-22-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Phoebus - 02-23-2018, 09:33 AM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Solace - 02-23-2018, 05:00 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Porcia - 02-24-2018, 12:58 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Phoebus - 02-26-2018, 12:38 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Solace - 03-01-2018, 01:42 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Porcia - 03-03-2018, 10:04 PM