• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [challenge] EROS
    volcan
    Burn slow, burning up the back wall
    Long roads, where the city meets the sky
    Most days, most days stay the sole same
    Please stay, for this fear will not die

EROS,
    We shall do battle. If I win, you’ll come and visit Nerine, or at least send someone in your stead - for a single visit (one thread). Friendly.

Standard roleplay battle, three posts each, three  days between posts, no traits as I see you have none and it’s only fair.

Let’s have some fun!
    You go first Smile

ooc: Volcan is 16hh, baroque style hybrid and for this battle will have no traits.
    Good luck!

@[Eros]
    Woops, dunno what happened to my HTML here.

Here's HTML-less post so you can actually see it Tongue

EROS,
    We shall do battle. If I win, you’ll come and visit Nerine, or at least send someone in your stead - for a single visit (one thread). Friendly.

Standard roleplay battle, three posts each, three days between posts, no traits as I see you have none and it’s only fair.

Let’s have some fun!
    You go first Smile

ooc: Volcan is 16hh, baroque style hybrid and for this battle will have no traits.
    Good luck!

The golden stag of the old world hears a call across the lands.  A summons, his name front and center.  With a twist of a sooty ears in the callings general direction, he begins the long trek.  Across kingdoms and commonlands alike, he arrives in a dust bowl.  The vegetation that remained, clung to the compacted dirt with thin roots.  If there had been a foot of snow and thick ice, he would have believed he was back home.  

Amber eyes squint through a dusty haze.  He comes to stand still as another figure appears.  There is a stillness that cradles the atmosphere around them.  Two opponents, standing face to face.  Neither know the other, or at least this face holds no memories for him.  He wonders why his name had been called to this place.  What transgressions the strangers holds against him.  The wind tosses his dark tresses against his thick hide, but that is the only movement between them.  Amber eyes gaze upon the other, a mare.  She calls out to him, making her challenge known.

His head tilts in confusion, a friendly battle.  Being a warrior of an old kingdom he has come to know no such thing.  Battles were ugly.  War was destructive.  That is why he had left his homeland in the first place.  

His weights shifts slightly as he considers her offer, but he cannot bring himself to find reason to engage.  Especially with a mare, and unprovoked too, he can only dip his crown.  His home, his Queen, his own well being was not threatened.  Carefully considered words fall from his lips, "I am sorry.  I cannot fight without reason." Bringing his heavied head to dip lower in acceptance of her terms he continues, "I will visit your kingdom as a representative of Sylva and her radiance, Queen Sabra."  The golden stallions head rises again to look upon the roaned mare, "If you wish, I can accompany you now?"

Eros
    Will You Be Mine

Eros forfeits and is willing to visit Nerine as requested.  He believes strongly that battles are a last resort and even more strongly that he would never fight a female.  These are his reasons for forfeiting this challenge Smile  @[Volcan]
    Volcan huffs, mutters something about keeping sharp, and leads the way to Nerine.

{{proper post going up in Nerine Wink }}