• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dry eyes in the pouring rain || sabra & any
    The dark mare seemed to stand on ceremony, making a point of introductions. Very well, the pale queen could play along. "Yes, I am Sabra. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Amorette. You've traveled far, it would seem. If you'd like to rest, Lamb can show you to the glade to refresh yourself. Warrick and I will be along shortly." It was a dismissal, if a pleasantly worded one. 

She tossed the flames from her eyes briskly, leaving her crystalline eyes unshrouded as she gazed at the midnight-tinged king before her. He was given her undivided attention as he spoke, bringing up the possibility of an alliance between their lands. Her face was impassive as she considered what he was suggesting. 

"I have the suspicion, Warrick, that you need me rather a bit more than I need you. Mine is the only kingdom separating you from the rest of them. I am therefore curious what you plan on suggesting as a means of solidifying this alliance, should Sylva agree to it? I am open to such an agreement. I recognize that should things turn bad, Sylva would do better to be fighting only on a single front. So, what do you propose? 'Friendship and kinship' are all well and good, my Lord, but they're just words when it comes down to it." She tilted her head at an inquisitive angle, watching to see how he would take this frank analysis of their situation. 

Her tail swished like a curtain of magma as the two leaders regarded each other. Perhaps such an alliance would be valuable to the forest dwellers, especially if a war was to break out. But frankly, she needed something more concrete than he was offering. 

@[Warrick] @[Amorette] @[Lavendel]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dry eyes in the pouring rain || sabra & any - by Sabra - 03-03-2018, 08:49 PM