• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan}
    Durotan
    She steps closer to him, he smiles hopeful that her trust in him was growing. He was just a strange stallion to her, and she was just a small filly lost in a world she did not know. The filly introduced herself as Maiven, her voice was shaken A beautiful name. He smiled but as he gazed back to her she was in tears.

She was sobbing, and he felt helpless. What do you say to a foal who lost there family? He extended his neck and nuzzled her cheek It will be ok he wrapped his neck around her pressing the filly into his chest. I know because I also lost my family it was not the whole truth but in the end he too once had a family and no longer does.

Through her tears the filly managed to talk, she noted that she was new to Beqanna and again that she lost her family. Gone in the blink of an eye, just like that. He stepped back to match his gaze with her own I will help you look for them, but I cannot promise we will find them. He snorted, the truth was hard to tell a filly who wanted nothing but them. But I can promise that I will not leave you. he scanned the horizon as dusk was starting to set Come on, we best be on our way before nightfall. he nudged her forward and began to move north.

Don't Let Go

@[Maiven]

Messages In This Thread
    ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Maiven - 02-24-2018, 10:46 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Durotan - 02-24-2018, 10:46 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Maiven - 02-25-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Durotan - 02-28-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Maiven - 02-28-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Durotan - 03-03-2018, 09:57 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Maiven - 03-04-2018, 02:02 PM