• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Birthday trait questions
    Hi! My birthday is coming up in a little over a week, and I've been thinking about my trait request. What I have come up with is this: I would like to sacrifice Bragi's horn for Charmspeech. Mind control is the closest I've come up with to a similar trait, which is a 3 space trait. I don't want the Charmspeech to be quite so powerful. The restrictions I have in mind is for it to be more of a form of persuasion. And I'd like for it to play into his namesake in that the trait will only be effective if he can phrase a command in rhyme. I think with these restrictions, it should fit into the parameters for a 2 space trait? I'd love to know boss-people's thoughts on this!
    Hi Bruja,

So we are good with Charmspeak as a 2 space trait with the following description:

Charmspeak - a type of persuasion which allows the speaker to convince someone else to do whatever they want. Charms must be spoken in rhyme in order to be effective, and only last for a short duration (2-3 posts unless the affected horses wants it to last longer).When the charmspeak wears off, the affected horse will have no recollection of why they did what they were commanded to do. Charmspeak is most effective on weak willed and less powerful horses, and less effective on strong willed and powerful horses. If someone is aware of a horses ability to charmspeak, then it will also have a reduced effect.

If you are good with that, just post in updates for your birthday trait!
    I'm perfectly happy with this definition! I'll post in updates shortly ^_^