• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sunshine and smiles -- Amorette

The gentle smile never leaves her lips as Amorette speaks; and her seaglimmer eyes never leaves the others’ sunlit face. There was intrigue in their crystalline depths, the raw recesses of a dreamer’s soul, fearless and fateful. She was transparent before Amorette’s gentle eyes, vulnerable, carefree; and fearless. Saedís lips brim full of pleasantries and poetries which, today, could be neither ridiculous nor base in motivation. She is determined to preserve the candid grandeur of their tone, for she is tired of simple hellos and how are yous. Delighted as she might be to be introduced to strangers (compatriots now) she longs for more direct conversation; for less of the distancing formulas, for more worthy conversation and this is certainly a start.

Her laughter; waves along the shore and feather-light matches that of Amorette, and her own neck too curves in a small bow; a childlike imitation of Amorette’s, and her eyes dance with dreamlight.

”My mother certainly thought so” she jests, in response to Amorette’s first question. ”She named me after it”

She listens to the rest of the story; bright-eyed and attentive. Oh, there are few things Saedís likes more than the simple act of listening; the sharing of soul-pieces and dreams.

”Changed?” she echoes; curiosity sparkling in the sea-depth of her gaze. She means not to bring up painful memories, with her child-like innocence Saedís is oblivious to the cause and effect such questions can hold. There is so much she wants to ask; to know, about this kindred spirit with sunlight on her brow and passionate kindness in her eye.
    ”What happened to your father, if you don´t mind me asking.” her words are gentle on the sea-breeze – she means not to prod, and she certainly does not wish to plague her newfound friend with hurtful pieces of a past sometimes best left forgotten.

But Amorette does not linger on the subject; and Saedís is quick to follow in this dance of words and conversation. She laughs again; birdsong and star-glimmer.

”You are right! Some things are best experienced. I have yet to venture further into her heart. I must confess I haven´t strayed far away from the ocean’s side since I got here. Although I must confess I am quite curious of that volcano.”

@[Amorette] Nooo, don´t be silly - Amorette is adorable and I absolutely love them together <3

Messages In This Thread
    Sunshine and smiles -- Amorette - by Saedìs - 02-27-2018, 06:04 AM
    RE: Sunshine and smiles -- Amorette - by Amorette - 03-03-2018, 07:29 AM
    RE: Sunshine and smiles -- Amorette - by Saedìs - 03-05-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: Sunshine and smiles -- Amorette - by Amorette - 03-09-2018, 04:13 PM
    RE: Sunshine and smiles -- Amorette - by Saedìs - 03-11-2018, 03:34 PM
    RE: Sunshine and smiles -- Amorette - by Amorette - 03-12-2018, 04:44 PM
    RE: Sunshine and smiles -- Amorette - by Saedìs - 03-21-2018, 09:11 AM
    RE: Sunshine and smiles -- Amorette - by Amorette - 03-24-2018, 02:26 PM