• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Andulvar - x
    Horse's Full Name:Andulvar
    Breed: Warmblood
    Color: Black
    Player Out of Character Name: Kelgatron
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional): Ad on another rpg site 
    Anything else you'd like to include: Andulvar is joining with genetic wings (using one character joining trait) and non-genetic horns (Cassi approved)
    @[Andulvar] What kind of horns are those? When we say "horn" we mean a basic unicorn horn. Otherwise we also note the type of horn. Based on your photo that looks like more than a unicorn horn so I want to make sure we include the right thing. Thanks!
    Oh sorry! Didn't even think of that. I guess I'm not sure how to describe them since they aren't based off any animal horns to my knowledge. I feel like saying "lightning-bolt shaped horns" could be misleading so maybe "jagged horns"? @[Kyra]
    @[Andulvar] is there an animal that has similar horns? Maybe antelope horns?
    We can go with that! @[Kyra]