• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ice In My Veins -[Any]
    we are crooked souls trying to stay up straight
    She is cautious of him at first - her tone is almost dismissive and unsure, which Warrick finds to be unusual. His brow furrows slightly and there is a soft tilt to his head, his blue-tipped ears flicking towards her as she spoke. Warrick isn’t used to being seen as a possible threat, and so the navy-winged stallion is unsure how to put her at ease. However, the moment she realizes exactly who he is in this foreign land, she seems to calm. An easy smile finds his cobalt lips and his eyes brighten, glad that the blue-winged mare is reassured that she is safe just by knowing his name.

The ice-blue woman accepts his company (though Warrick would have no idea what to do if she had refused), bringing a warmth to his gaze that is natural on his features. The blue-pointed stallion feels as though it is appropriate to move towards her now, falling beside her with a shuffle of his navy wings. He studies her own wings carefully for a moment, his dark blue eyes taking in the vivid brightness of her own shade of blue. “It is nice to meet you too, Mura. The pond sounds wonderful.” The recent flight he had taken has already begun to ache in his muscles of his shoulders and back, and the idea of a soak sounded irresistible.

They begin to walk, four pairs of different shades of blue legs side by side, the Tephran sun warming their backs. “How is it you have come to find Tephra, Mura? By fate or by chance?” The man smiles easily, his voice as thick and lush as the humid air that surrounds them.
    Warrick

@[Mura]

Messages In This Thread
    Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 02-28-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-03-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-03-2018, 09:38 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-05-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-08-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-15-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-15-2018, 08:04 PM