• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ice In My Veins -[Any]
    Mura
    He was truly amazing to be aside, she was not sure if it was because he was her King or the way he carried himself. He appeared to be a true gentle giant he was much taller than Mura in height but he carried himself in such a calm manner. She would normally have anxiety over the meeting but she felt comfortable around the stranger she had just met.

She stretched out her light blue wings, flapping them a few times before gently tucking them back to her side. She smiles at his response and with a gentle dip of her head she responds It is nice to meet you as well She looks off to the right where after a small walk the pond rests Shall we go then? she begins to head towards the pond, moving forward at a casual pace. It was not long ago that she had rested in the pond with Amorette but it was such a calming experience she could not wait to test it out again!

It was a rather peaceful travel to the pond, but the silence was broken. Warrick asks how she came about Tephra I was lucky enough to stumble upon Amorette. Her memory flashes back to the ebony mare that met her in the forest and brought her to there now shared Kingdom. Taking a chance on a stranger, welcoming her to her home. She is a lovely mare, she spoke so highly of you I was truly excited to meet you. a gentle laugh escaped her maw. 

The finally met the lip of the pond, she lowered her head hovering her muzzle just above the water. The heat stroked her face, that alone relieved any tension in her body. She gentle raised her head back to its normal stature and moved into the water until the water stroked the middle of her shoulder. How long have you lived in Tephra? she asked out of curiosity in the history of the Kingdom.

A Gentle Flutter

@[Warrick]

Messages In This Thread
    Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 02-28-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-03-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-03-2018, 09:38 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-05-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-08-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-15-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-15-2018, 08:04 PM