• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Desolation comes upon the sky // Leilan

Leilan grins at what his mother is saying. "Well if that's true then I'll finally get to know them better than by name and per your description." he offers on the subject of siblings running around the place; happy to find a lighter side to the subject. Not that he can't handle emotions, but he'd rather steer away from the heavy ones whenever he can. It's not his nature to dwell on grave things.

His mother copied his own foxy grin; mirroring his image in a similar expression. She wouldn't let on about the thing with Ischia; only that it would be worthwhile. Leilan cocks his head at the idea, and shrugs. "Just so you know, I have no wings so I don't know if I'll come back to visit." he gently pokes. "But of course, Nerine doesn't seem like a good place for me to keep hanging about for long. All you and your crazy Amazon girls are far too princessy for my liking." he jests, not thinking that his mother would like that idea of his, but truth be told, Amazons are usually so pride of themselves that he's never gonna be good at persuading one - plus, he feels like they're all watching the few males they have (even if that's strictly not true).

@[Scorch]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Leilan - by Leilan - 04-05-2018, 02:32 PM