• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius]

Upon landing he folds his wings away as both children rush to him.  Karat and her boisterous personality starts rattling off about shells and he is quick to acknowledged them.  Brushing his muzzle along Kroms' emerald crest and then to Karats armor.  "Yes I see... They are lovely," he agrees as he attempts to focus their minds on their guest.  But Karat is quick to beat him in that as well.  He can only smile and look at Kylin in almost apology.  They, well Karat, was sometimes too much.

His ears twist to catch the conversation but it is drawn to a whispered word from Kylin. Ferrum. His brow creases in wonder on how she knew what it was but before he could speak up Kylin is giving her name with a stammer.  He then speaks above the chatter and tells Karat that perhaps Kylin would love a shell necklace as well and she should go find some down the beaches of which they stood.  Excitedly she bounds off down the beach and there is a moment of peace.  He chuckles slightly, "I'm sorry.  She can be a bit overbearing." Extending his lavender muzzle to nudge Kylins neck, he turns to walk down the isles white beaches.  "You know of Equus Ferrum?" He inquires of her.  Wanting to know just how she knows of it?  It was a mystery to them but he assumes it was passed down from his family.  It slightly worried him because he has never seen it expressed.

Krom lazily turns to follow alongside his father.  Karat was far to entergetic for him and he was curious to know of his condition as well...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius] - by Klaudius - 03-24-2018, 08:44 AM