• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius]
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    Until spoken out loud, she stays oblivious to how close their family ties really are. Yes, the signs are pretty obvious. From their shared lavender coats, and it is not just them, but Father, Kharon and Kali too. Klaudius’ has also wings, exactly like Kharon’s, though who knew from which side of the family her brother got them. But perhaps the most obvious relation shows through Kromium’s iron. That unique ability has she never ever seen with anybody else. But, like said before, Kylin is oblivious to all the signals.

Without really realising it she has moved into his personal space as they walk side by side. Like always, Kylin is searching for support, something – someone – to hold on to. ”He was..” she answers softly, sighing softly as she tilts her head to lean into the touch. Oh, how much she’s missed that. Still misses.

”I’ve only known Father to be fully metal..” she tells them, voice softer than before. ”I’m sorry..” she adds in a soft mumble, glancing sideways to meet Klaudius’ gaze for a short second. Her gaze is apologetic, though with a small smile. ”But it never affected him badly.” That, hopefully, would ease some of their worries.

Worries they are allowed to forget through Karat. At least Kylin does. No matter how sad she is, the sight of the prancing and bouncing girl makes her smile. It’s a small smile, one that is genuine and both happy ánd sad. ”They’re beautiful Karat. You found such so many and that one is so pretty.” It’s the truth. Karat didn’t waste any effort and made a wonderful little trinket.

To meet the girls eye level Kylin drops her head, the velvet of her nose gently bumping against Karat’s forehead. ”Is it really for me?” That question is genuine too. Never before had anybody given her something special like this. Something made, for her, and her only and only with the best intentions. No catch, no exchange, but a gift.

@[Neo]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius] - by Kylin - 03-25-2018, 01:05 PM