• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius]
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    Before Klaudius had come to her rescue, any memory of her family would have been a pang in her heart. Don’t mistake that it isn’t there now, but next to the sharp pain there is something else too. Something light and warm, to offer her support. And thus Kylin can look at Kromium with a small smile, hoping that it would encourage the young colt.

It also helps her keeping herself in check as she looks at the twins. Little by little she notices how they differ from herself and her own twin, and those little differences make her smile. Yes, smile. How can she not, when Karat rambles on and on and on. Something Kylin tries to focus on, instead of the loving touch of Kromium.

”It looks tricky indeed, thank you for helping” she tells Karat with a smile, lowering her dished head and stretching her muzzle out towards the girl. ”Okay, I’m ready.” Slowly she takes a small step forward, allowing Karat to place the necklace right behind her ears, and all the time she is watching the young girl. The further instructions are met with another nod, and a slight amuse twinkle in her eyes.

Kylin follows Karat’s instructions carefully. Her noise points up in the sky as she quickly, but like Karat had said, carefully lifts her head. From this position, head really high, she glances down at the girl from the corner of her eye. ”Like this? Did I do it right?” Of course she had felt the necklace shift and settle into place, but it looked like Karat wat thriving at this. And that Kylin genuinely enjoys to see.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius] - by Kylin - 03-28-2018, 01:21 PM