• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Desolation comes upon the sky // Warrick

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

There were plans brewing, and in the stagnancy that had enveloped Beqanna, the idea of these plans excited Scorch beyond reason. I know, I know, I told you all that she liked the peace and quiet -- but goddamn, sometimes enough is enough! By the time this peace ended, Scorch would probably be dead again, for the second time. So, she took things into her own hands. Err, hooves.

The journey to Tephra was by far the most arduous out of any other; Tephra and Nerine were each on complete opposite sides of Beqanna, and there wasn't a straight path to guide the mare there, either. But whining aside, Scorch easily made the trip in two days, travelling at a quick canter for most of the journey. One doesn't become a renowned warrior by walking.

She comes upon the Tephran border just after midday, the sun not setting, but no longer above her. The ashen, volcanic kingdom reminds her of her burning flesh, decades before; but she casts the image away, knowing that the sight of her alone is enough, never mind accompanied with thoughts of the smell of her melting, searing flesh.

Pawing the earth with eager anticipation (for she came today with more than a little political play in mind), Scorch raised her hammer head and trumpeted a loud call for their king:

Warrick.

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

Let me know if you don't want this to be private. Figured we could move it along most quickly if it was!
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Desolation comes upon the sky // Warrick - by Scorch - 03-08-2018, 12:46 AM