• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Desolation comes upon the sky // Warrick
    we are crooked souls trying to stay up straight
    A call trembles throughout the humid air, strongly presented and pulsing vibrantly within the stillness of Tephra’s sweltering heat.

Warrick begins to move immediately, blue-tipped ears pressed towards the source and with a curious glimmer in his eyes. The call had been urgent - stately. Whoever is calling, it had been for him, and it meant business. He moves in a swift canter, the thick humidity quickly clinging to his auburn coat and causing him to sweat - the sun is merciless here, even in the height of a winter’s season. The broad, fat leaves of the tropical landscape push away from his muscled chest, dripping with moisture and darkening his coat even more.

When he arrives before her, his black mane and forelock is plastered against his neck and face, and his nostrils flutter in attempts to cool himself. He halts, a slight bobbing in his head, and a quick flutter of his wings as he settles them into his sides. He takes in the stranger - a fleshy woman, without hair or color with bold eyes - with a gentle snort, his cerulean gaze quickly coming to rest on hers.

“Welcome to Tephra,” he begins, his voice solid and unwavering as it leaves his lips. “I assume it is I who you are searching for - I am Warrick.”
    Warrick

@[Scorch]
    I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. D: It's terrible, but I wanted to get it up for plotsies! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Warrick - by Warrick - 03-13-2018, 03:10 PM