• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Desolation comes upon the sky // Warrick

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

The mare did not  wait long before a stallion appeared, cantering towards her in response to her urgent call. Her molten eyes glimmered in appreciation of his timeliness and pace - this man clearly held the name which she called, a regal air of authority about him. His massive navy wings caught her attention, but she quickly scoured the rest of his figure - bay and muscular, a powerful king, as could be deciphered from his name: Warrick.

Scorch lowered her head in deference to him before responding to his query.

"You are correct in that assumption, king Warrick. A pleasure to meet you." Her gravelly voice often startled strangers (for her vocal chords had been traumatized by fire, along with the rest of her, many decades ago), but she held his gaze evenly, trusting that he would look past it as he already had her disfigurements. "My name is Scorch; I am Queen Hestia of Nerine's Advisor, and a long ago Khaleesi of the Amazons." She doubted that he would remember her from then, perhaps not having even been born, but she felt it necessary information to divulge. She needed him to know that she knew what she was doing - even if he already did.

"Queen Hestia has sent me to you with a proposition." She smiled, both amiably and with some cunning. "A child exchange, to strengthen both our kingdoms in the face of the shifting political scene of Beqanna. It's a rudimentary idea, but the execution of it is straightforward, and the benefits too. We propose the switch to be a year long, at the end of which, the children may do as they please, in regards to where they choose to live."

"Does this interest you Warrick, King of the Tephrans?"

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle
    Advisor to Nerine's Hestia

@[Warrick] no worries, mine is just as short too!!
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Warrick - by Scorch - 03-13-2018, 06:50 PM