• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am your reality - x
    Horse's Full Name: X (permission granted for the name X but account will not allow me to do this is it possible for you to change the name to X please?)
    Breed: Demon
    Color: iridescent onyx scales
    Player Out of Character Name: Tiny
    Anything else you'd like to include:

Defects:
    blind,
    highly sterile
    mute

Demon mimicry:
    -weak fear aura
    -self-sustenance
    -Telepathy

(owner permission)
    @[EX] Sorry, but mybb and the database don't work with one letter names, and there's really nothing we can do to work around it. Do you want the name to stay as Ex or be something else entirely? Sorry about that!
    Thank you so much for making the effort. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. If you could change it to Oblivion I'd much appreciate. (Found under unknowns, and checked reservation board.)
    @[Kyra]
    ~Valensia~Hestia~
    Sorry, I’m dumb/blonde sometimes and updated the database but not your user account. Both should be good now but let me know if I missed anything up.
    @[Kyra] hey so I actually just searched Oblivion because I was trying to figure out how to have Brennen react to meeting it IC, lol, and the database entries are actually a little weird - the unknown is still there but also it lists tiny's character as a separate entry but if you click on tiny's oblivion it links to the total unknown profile instead. Just so you know. <3
    @[devin] I think I fixed it, thanks for pointing that out. Let me know if it's still funky though
    Thank you so much <3
    ~Valensia~Hestia~
    It’s fixed! You’re magic <3