• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]
    Previously alert ears droop to half-mast and, lungs push an exhale out of salmon-lined nostrils when onyx dame reveals that she knows nothing of his lineage. Hopefully, her father can help! Thought replaces bounce in steed’s step and, focus shifts to navigating the unfamiliar terrain. He processes her words with care until her miscalculation interrupts her monologue. Whiskered labrums curve into a smile and, light laugh emits from vocal chords. Before long, the raven-hued pair are back in motion and, presumably on the correct course. Acute acoustics soon detect the approaching drum of hooves, in a four-beat pattern, on the solid ground. Poll lifts and, lobes hone in on the sound of breaking branches to their left.

When the charcoal and silver beast emerges, lounging from the cover of brush, limbs scramble to a halt. Lobes pin themselves to poll as skull tosses into the light blue ceiling. Weight shifts onto hind pillars before front limbs push chassis in reverse. Poll lowers as Jesper decides it best to submit here. Thoracic cavity swells and heaves for a few breaths until male realizes that the other now stands his ground. Tapered muzzle lifts and, aquamarine orbs lock with stallion’s sapphire gaze. Lobes now unfold from beneath tangled locks as Imperial bellows at him. As his deep voice retracts and, leaves space for Jesper to reply, the black swallows, hard. He then, takes a step forward and, addresses Deiti’s guardian.

“My name is Jesper. I came to Loess in search of my family and, your daughter is kind enough to offer her assistance.” Black pauses here and, processes what he has said before he continues. “Well, she said you might be able to help me. I think we got off on the wrong hoof. I have no ill intentions with Deiti. I merely need a little help.” Gaze softens and pleads his innocence as he stands before the thicker-boned bronc, hoping he would retract his claws and, let down his guard. Not once did Jesper shift his gaze onto the black female in hopes that Imperial would note this and, see that he would make no advances on his darling, Deiti.

@[Deiti] @[Imperial]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-20-2018, 02:57 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM