• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wanted it to be you - any
    so come on, let it go. just let it be.
    why don't you be you and i'll be me?
    It had been early autumn when they’d met. They hadn’t just simply met, but shared one hot night of passion too. Raw desire, carnal need, and tons of lust. It had been one big hot mess, and it both terrifies and amazes Nuage. Nihlus introduced him to a world of which he hadn’t known it existed. Ever since, Nu has lusted for more.

Not from just anybody, though he is pretty sure he would easily submit if someone else would dominate him like Nihlus had. It hadn’t only been dominance, but Nuage had felt safe and guarded, looked after under Nihlus’ care. Never before had anybody make him feel like that, except for his mother. His youth had been carefree, and, since he had been and still was a dreamer, quite eventless.

Until Nih happened.

At first Nuage had waited, patiently and later not so patiently at the river. It had been here they’d met, and Nu hoped it would also be the first place Nihlus would look when he came to search for him. The bay and sky blue male hoped he would, idle hope it maybe was, but he couldn’t help himself. But with the shortest and coldest days behind them, the winter on her retreat, that hope had slowly started to die.

And thus Nuage no longer just waits. He’s actively searching for the dark bay stallion. But he has no other clue than the river. His search is centred there, but nobody sees him, even in broad daylight. Without his emotions tempered with, Nuage is pretty much in control over his invisibility. If nobody could see him, then he wouldn’t have to explain about his search either. It saved him from having to awkwardly socialize too.

Little did Nuage realise that the hoof prints in the snow give his presence away just as easily, even if he is standing perfectly still.
    nuage
    [Image: Nuage.png]
    Winter had been surprisingly easy on her but when you are a manipulator of physical form itself then one was able to change as needed to survive the most trying of conditions. But it was always a relief when winter gave way to spring and summer, it was her favorite time of year and the feel of a warm sun on her back was not something she could not easily mimic.

In need of a drink, and perhaps company, she has emerged on the banks of the frozen water. The sky was a pale blue with few clouds that promised an early spring. Her form was a thin, petite thing caught somewhere between an Akhal-Teke and an Arabian. She is leggy, flighty, and lithe as she covers the ground easily upon cloven hooves.

Epithet has chosen to wear a skin of the deepest indigo, her legs adorned with black stockings, her mane anad tail dip dyed in the same blue with darkened ends. She has lived among the heavens and starlight bodies for sometime and chose to follow their hues. A pair of wings are at her back, a cloud of stardust and glittering with every movement as are the same glimmer upon her hooves. She loves this celestial form for it galactic colors and stardust wings.

But upon this day, on this very edge of earth, there are no bodies visible. No wagging tongues, no scornful eyes. Epithet settles upon the shoreside from the heavens with a practiced ease from centuries before. The powder of snow eases the sound of her hooves as she nestles to the earth nearly without sound. A smile blooms across her lips prettily as the stardust wing soon dissolves across her spine to paint her back with iridescence. Black booted legs draw her to the water, lips parting to ingest the cold liquid with a ferocious thirst.

It was good to see Beqanna was the same as when she had last left it.

E P I T H E T

this is short and pathetic but nuage is pretty and i've may or may have not been stalking his threads.

For reference, Epithet is currently deep indigo with black points along with the ends of her hair. Her cloven hooves glitter with stardust and her wings (when on ground) are melted against her skin to give her an iridescent back. The cloud-wings only form for flight.
    so come on, let it go. just let it be.
    why don't you be you and i'll be me?
    It would be easy for someone to find his trail, and then follow it from there. The snow is still plenty and has the ground covered, even deep within the frozen forest. There, he had started, attempting to find a sign of Nihlus. He had searched through the vegetation at the riverbank, even circled around the huge oak tree that had been his single friend until the dark bay stallion had appeared.

His search had been futile. There was no trace of Nihlus to be found. “Yes, mine. Only mine.” Nuage had revelled under the claim laid upon him, though he had barely registered that the other stallion had not answered his question. The answer couldn’t have been more clear, by the way Nih seemed to have disappeared. If Nu only knew the words that had been whispered into his ear while he slept.

"I'm all yours, my love. Every odd end."

The trail leads all the way towards the frozen river, where they suddenly stop. It would look like that to anybody following it, but in fact, the trail ended there where Nuage’s hooves stood deep into the white coldness. The couldn’t see him – would look right through him – but it didn’t mask his scent, nor the fact that he was physically there. How awkward would it be for someone to bump into him?

But, of course, Nuage does not realise it.

How could he? A part of his mind is occupied by this longing for Nihlus, while another is curiously studying the indigo creature. Nuage does not believe his eyes. It looks like it came from the stars, like the night sky filled with stars. Would his sire have looked just like this? That is as far as Nu allows himself to wonder, the shock if this creature actually was his father would be too big.

The bay and sky blue pointed male slowly becomes transparent, and from there fully visible. Again, he does not notice it. By then Nuage’s attention is on the mare. Clearly not his father, but not less interesting, because she still looked like she came from the stars. And Nu wouldn’t be able to deny that that was exactly where his thoughts use to stray to a lot.
    nuage
    [Image: Nuage.png]