• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija

Θuija

The silence lasts a mere second and suddenly the fae is speaking again.  He doesn't mind though.  What he does mind is she has ceased pleasuring him.

Even in his displeasure, he lowers his cranium to indulge in her whispered words.  He cackles in response to her warnings, "We wouldn't want to run into any of those for sure." The pools of red that are his eyes peer into hers.  Seemingly watching the internal struggle inside.  The shifting of mental stababilities is quick and soon a serious gaze turns into chuckles.  His lips curl evermore as his head rises once again.  Her sudden claim of him is endearing so he allows it without retort.  

Then once again she struggles for sanity and can't decide what her name should be.  He looks on with a shift of his weight and flick of his tail.  It'd come. Eventually. 

Jackel, she concludes and he is quick to reward her, "Jackel is a very nice name...Did you think of it all yourself?  I bet you did cuz you are so clever!" He begins to appease her with an answer to her question.  Bending his head low, he whispers in her ear most seriously, "I'm not..." A hyena like laugh rises in his larnyx and echoes in the dense shadows surrounding them.

Wanna play a game?

@[Jackel]

Messages In This Thread
    Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-11-2018, 12:56 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-11-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-12-2018, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-14-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-14-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-23-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-31-2018, 03:56 PM