• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija
    Where are they?  I must be the last of my kind.  That’s the only logical explanation.  Those other things aren’t like me. No, no they’re not.  Those beasts that congregate together, they gossip and chatter and mingle and do other things unlike me.  They stand there and watch me.  Always watching.  And I just smile.  Because I know I am a magnificent creature with my long legs and eyes and movement and whatnot.  The others are just jealous.  As I walk past one of the beasties I reach out with bared teeth aiming for flesh.  It pleases me when my teeth makes contact.  And I dance away before the thing can realize what happen.

And now I slink. I slink through the land and beasties again like I knew I had once before. Or not.  Before I wasn’t sure I was the last of my kind, but I know better now. I think.  That other woman tried to convince me otherwise with her barking.  Barking like those toads do in the dead of the night when they think that no one is looking.  But they are oh so wrong.  So wrong because I am watching them like a rock with eyes on my legs.  Like a spider I am and a snake also because I slink.  Like now.

Circle back, Jack.  The other is in front of me again for some reason.  Had there not been enough punishment for their existence?  But the gaping hole I see in their body has me concerned. 
    “Poor dear, how did that happen to you?”  I coo.  “There are dangerous things in the woods if you don’t know any better.  Be more careful next time”, I chide.  “Let me fix that for you.”  I forcefully lick their wound clean.  They don’t have a choice in the matter.  I don’t mind doing it. I am a magnificent creature after all.  They should be gracious for my altruistic actions. 

Casually I change my position, brushing my shoulder along their body.  These beasties are so good at getting those itchy spots I can’t reach.  Who knew trees could be so useful?

Θuija

Masked within the shadows and mists of the mighty forests, he lingers like a ghost.  Curling between the brush and bark that surrounded him.  This was his home now and he had no care to leave.  

Growing quite fond of the stillness of the land, he wanders aimlessly.  His ink and ivory body blending with the filtering of day through the pine canopy.  His blood eyes look into every crack and crevice for some unsuspecting creature.  Most scurry and hide as the feel his presence commencing towards them, so any entertainment is hard to come by.  These critters didn't care for his games.

Moving along with lengthy strides, he finds a scent along the pines that is misplaced but familiar.  His mouth waters as it lingers inside his nostrils.  Drawing him in an eastern direction.  As the scent strengthens his eyes scan frantically.  They give almost an eerie glow as he passes through a gathering mist.  Stopping as his sight beholds a tawny figure speaking.  Curved horns twist to capture the faint words and confusion sweeps across his sharp profile.  

To find who she is speaking to, he steps from his mists and shadows.  Looking upon the equine lapping softly at the bark of a redwood, his brow cocks slightly.  Very odd this one was, he thinks as she straightens and leans against the trunk.  A cackle rises in his throat at such an act he has witnessed.  Swiftly coming to her side as he recognizes her plight, "Here... Allow me." Inky lips pull back to reveal sharp incisors and wolf teeth.  He motions to a spot along her back and begins to drag his teeth down her spine if she allowed it... 

Wanna play a game?

@[Jackel]
    My eyes have succumbed to darkness and I am absolutely reveling in the satisfaction of rough pressure tracing my shoulderblade.  The sensation continues further, inching bit by bit until the beast finally speaks to me. Allow me. it says.  And I give it my full permission.  My sinewy body leans further into its brusque embrace allowing it to reach into all the right place, all the while mewling in delight at the utter pleasure.  "Mmm, beastie," I whisper, "I knew you were good for something.  Do not listen to the others.  They are just jealous that you are chosen."

In an instant my satisfaction turns to disatisfaction; my eyes snapping open as my body moves away fluidly.  Without much delay, my maw whips outwards towards the beast; the sound of teeth upon teeth is distinct in the misted land as my jaw snaps at the air, not intending to actually land on anything physical.  Now, now beastie.  Let's play nicely, shall we? I hear voice say in a sing-song voice as my head tilts at an odd angle and a wide grin splits my face.

It is then that I decide that this creature has come to life because of my influence.  That is the only possible explanation of course.  Why, it's just silly to even think that trees could start moving on their own accord!  That's just crazy!  And I am quite proud of this fact of course, that my magnificent being has literally rubbed off and onto the beast.  Wow, I am amazing!  I wonder what else I can do?

A long slinking step has me back at the beasts side.  Concern claims my face as my eyes fall upon the wound at his shoulder.  "Oh poor beastie.  What happened?"  My mouth reaches out in his direction again, aiming to land a gentle lick. "Let me make that better for you."

OOC: So she's maybe a little more cohesive this time?  Basically she thinks she turned the tree into Ouija and its the same tree that she bit a chunk out of earlier and she thinks she sees said wound on Ouija. XD

Θuija

The fae begins to flex under his touch.  The pink fleshy organ within his jaw traces along her flesh.  Tasting her delicate flavor, eyes roll back into his skull as a purr rattles his windpipe in satisfaction, "Mmmm." He is indulging his senses in her, when suddenly she jousts from beneath him.  His purr turning to a slight growl as she whirls around and snaps at him.  His position remains still with only a rise of his cranium.  Horns bury themselves into his neck as she flails about.

She sees him and immediately gives him a pet name, beastie... It had a certain ring to it that peeked his interests.  Once she has calmed a devilish grin curls his inky lips, "Am I not playing nicely M'Love...?" His blood red eyes look upon her in question but an answer is not required.  She is grinning then and he creeps closer to her, just as she is coming near him.  The black of his muzzle reaching to brush along her cheek, "You have the most beautiful smile..."

He is unsure if it was something he said that made the complete stranger begin licking him.  Some chattered words but they are lost to the sensation of her tongue pressing into his body.  He hadn't known of any injury to his body but if she insisted, he wasn't about to stop her.  Playing along he gives a faux whimper, "I was attacked by a vicious monster... Won't you please help me." His grin expands as she fusses over him.  Again he purrs in satisfaction.  Not wanting to interrupt her or his fantasies, he settles for a quite silence to envelope them...

Wanna play a game?

@[Jackel]
    “Ooh vicious indeed.  You must be careful in the woods, beastie.” I lean in closer for a dramatic effect and add a whisper on top of it, “There are rumors that sometimes the darkness comes out even in the daylight around here.  Even the insane are said to wander around out here.  Best be careful.”  I hold him in the most serious of gazes.  Eyes locked, I’m talking focused in on beasties eyes just like I was looking in the most magnificent of mirrored lakes admiring my magnificent self.  Ah, but I digress to my holiness.  That is another topic of discussion entirely.

My seriousness probably doesn’t last as long as I had wanted it to.  Nope, there it goes.  The silence is broken with a snort and then I laugh.  Quiet at first until it grows into a wild crescendo.  Because why?  Because, because why not? And abruptly it stops.  Because why? Because I think my carbon deoxidized air is better used on other things right now.  Like talking.

“You’re mine now.” I hope he knows that.  It’s probably pretty obvious, but I just thought I would put it out there in the open.  After all its only fair.  I brought him to life with my magic and will and stuff.  The people of the forest led me to him for a reason, I believe.  The forest shadows are never wrong.

“I suppose you want my name now? Yes? No? Yes? You do! You don’t? Oh yes of course you do.  I’m Jack...,” and for awhile the rest of my name eludes me.  I know it’s longer than that.  Now where did I put that name ending? Oh yes, there. “…el.”  And I smile now.. Quite proud of myself I am for finding something and then losing it and then finding it again.

“Now beastie, tell me why you were out in the woods all by yourself?”

Θuija

The silence lasts a mere second and suddenly the fae is speaking again.  He doesn't mind though.  What he does mind is she has ceased pleasuring him.

Even in his displeasure, he lowers his cranium to indulge in her whispered words.  He cackles in response to her warnings, "We wouldn't want to run into any of those for sure." The pools of red that are his eyes peer into hers.  Seemingly watching the internal struggle inside.  The shifting of mental stababilities is quick and soon a serious gaze turns into chuckles.  His lips curl evermore as his head rises once again.  Her sudden claim of him is endearing so he allows it without retort.  

Then once again she struggles for sanity and can't decide what her name should be.  He looks on with a shift of his weight and flick of his tail.  It'd come. Eventually. 

Jackel, she concludes and he is quick to reward her, "Jackel is a very nice name...Did you think of it all yourself?  I bet you did cuz you are so clever!" He begins to appease her with an answer to her question.  Bending his head low, he whispers in her ear most seriously, "I'm not..." A hyena like laugh rises in his larnyx and echoes in the dense shadows surrounding them.

Wanna play a game?

@[Jackel]
    “Jack is Jack,” I answer matter of factly with a fine shrug of my shoulder.  Of course Jack is good name. Why wouldn’t it be.  I almost roll my eyes at such a ludacris statement but for now I refrain.  I refrain because there are things in the night and the shadows that demand my attention.  And as such I am to advocate for any such phenomenon.  I am a part of it as it is a part of me.  At least I think.  That’s what the shiney one told me anyway.  I am a special, precious jewel and should have a mindset as such.  So I try my hardest.  Most of the time.

“You’re funny, beastie.” My words drip with honey,  "Of course you’re not! Just look around you! We are surrounded!”  To emphasize my point I spin in a tight circle, not once, no no no no no.  But a whopping many times!  And then I nearly lose my balance at the last moment.  But my legs splay out haphazardly to prohibit my body from falling to the ground.  I’ve spun so quickly that my vision is blurring and now there are several horse-beasties around me.   I giggle obnoxiously.  So loud in fact that I snort when I inhale between fits.  “Now where did you all come from? Where were you hiding?”

And then I attempt to chase around the shadows beasties.  Really I probably should not have moved.  But what fun is that?  I’m pretty sure my movements resemble a drunken cat.  Though I’m not sure was the word drunk means.  I think I might have just made that up.  But anyway these darn things keep disappearing every time I get near one! How dare they?!  They should be so lucky to be touched by a magnificent, giving, wonderful, majestic creature.   Clearly frustrated I wicker in protest with a matched stamp of my fore hoof.

As my vision lands on a singular black beastie, I grin widely with dilated eyes.  With a quick sashay I am next to him, lipping lightly at the ends of his mane.

”Hello beastie.  Where did they all go? Did you scare them?”

@[Ouija]