• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Music of the Night|| {Anyone}
    Hephaestus
    The sound of wings beating against the night air had not been an uncommon occurrence in Ischia. Parrots resided quite happily among the horses and their flights had become a familiar sound to his slightly crooked ears. He did not bother to look away from the sky’s painted hues, but as the sound grew louder unease set upon him. That was no bird.

The sound of four hooves as they touched down behind him alerted him to a strange presence and Hephaestus quickly maneuvered himself so that only the good half of his face was visible. His body tensed as he eyed the lavender hued stallion. Bathed in the light of the glowing plankton the stallion almost seemed to glow himself. A bitter taste filled his mouth.

The stallion’s accusatory tone did little to set him at ease, but Hephaestus understood his hesitation. He was a stranger amongst them and though he’d done his best to keep his presence unknown to them. There was no harm meant by his short visit there, he’d merely wished to gaze upon the phenomenon that was Ischia’s magnificent beach.

”I mean you and yours no harm,” he reassured in a calm tone. ”I am merely passing through. I beg your forgiveness if I have disturbed you.”

His formal tone sounded detached even to his ears. Social interactions had never been an arrow he’d carried within his quiver. He only hoped that the regal horse before him understood and believed him at his word.

He cleared his throat and offered another piece of evidence for the purple horse’s consideration, ”I am new to this land, but have heard much talk about the wonder of your beaches. I simply could not resist laying my eyes upon them.” 
    Break My Shackles To Set Me Free

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Hephaestus - 03-11-2018, 01:15 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Klaudius - 03-11-2018, 02:32 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Hephaestus - 03-11-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Klaudius - 03-12-2018, 06:55 AM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Hephaestus - 03-12-2018, 08:42 AM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Brennen - 03-12-2018, 11:37 AM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Klaudius - 03-12-2018, 12:45 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Krone - 03-12-2018, 01:04 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Hephaestus - 03-13-2018, 01:21 PM