• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Music of the Night|| {Anyone}
    Hephaestus
    There was distrust within the lavender stallion’s eyes. Hephaestus couldn’t blame him. Strategically he maneuvered himself to better face the stranger, using his full forelock to cover the side of his face that was marred and unpleasant to behold. He’d known he was tempting fate, lingering as long as he had. It had only been a matter of time before he was discovered and, it would seem, the time to move on was upon him.

Holding his head upright he noted the small height difference between the two. If it became necessary, Hephaestus knew the advantage would be his. Violence, however, was not something he wished to resort to. Though, the longer he stood within the protector’s presence he sensed the other males disposition shifted more towards an opposite opinion.

”I beg your pardon,” he replied in an ever lowering tone. ”I fear that your question is not one I can answer at present.”

His identity was unimportant, and he saw no purpose in divulging the information to one who might seek to use it against him. He would sooner wish to be like a shadow, there one moment and gone the next. His reply would displease the lavender stud, he knew. But it was the only answer he could provide him.  
    Break My Shackles To Set Me Free

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Hephaestus - 03-11-2018, 01:15 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Klaudius - 03-11-2018, 02:32 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Hephaestus - 03-11-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Klaudius - 03-12-2018, 06:55 AM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Hephaestus - 03-12-2018, 08:42 AM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Brennen - 03-12-2018, 11:37 AM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Klaudius - 03-12-2018, 12:45 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Krone - 03-12-2018, 01:04 PM
    RE: Music of the Night|| {Anyone} - by Hephaestus - 03-13-2018, 01:21 PM