• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Tried...[Rhonen]
    Again she is running.  Running from the past, the present and the future.  Little does she realizes you cannot run away from such things.  Oh but she has before and she will again, in time.  

She finds herself leaving the Mountain unscathed but without her intented purpose, to claim a home for her and her child.  A child made of lust and not love.  An innocent in the wake of poor choices.  Poor judgement.  As she crosses into the redwood forests, her redwood forest, tears well in the corners of her sienna eyes.  She does not know the depths of the fairies threats but she doesn't question them either.  What is done, is done.  There is no turning back time.

Weaving through the pine forest she finds herself lost in their endless expanse.  That was ok though.  She had no one to want to find her anyhow.  Her mother was dead, only a name was recorded as a memory of her father, her lavender brother is of an unknown location.  Amorette was the only one who knew of her disappearance and she promised to not tell anyone she had left.  She had hoped her only friend could be trusted but for some reason she felt their relationship was on rocky terms.  Unknowing she had a romance with Levi as well.  

As her tears began to roll down her cheeks, she slowed her pace and lifted her dished face.  Attempting to blink her eyes dry as the burden inside her body became heavy.  A gentle buldge of her belly was the tell-tale sign of her condition.  She comes to rest and leans against a pillar of red bark.  Her labored breathing from her running was beginning to slow, just as she hears the crackle of dried pine needles underfoot.  Holding her breath she listens quietly.  Hoping whoever or whatever it was would pass her by...
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Rhonen] <3

Messages In This Thread
    I Tried...[Rhonen] - by Kolera - 03-11-2018, 02:58 PM
    RE: I Tried...[Rhonen] - by Rhonen - 03-12-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: I Tried...[Rhonen] - by Kolera - 03-13-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: I Tried...[Rhonen] - by Rhonen - 03-17-2018, 07:58 PM
    RE: I Tried...[Rhonen] - by Kolera - 03-20-2018, 11:47 AM